RSS

THe Homework!!


Ciaoo!!

It has been quite long time, i don't go back here to completing my subject's objectives.
but...well, here i am...still loving the blogging stuff! and lets share what i have for homework today!
So, without writing too much rubbish :p, i'd really like to jump to what i've done, and its still refer to juxtaposition which are analogy, metaphor, or simile.
I'll show a picture and i'll write a passage for it. ENJOY!


1. Describing " Life ".













a candle is a light
a light is a brightness
a brightness is white
a white is in the black
because life is too complicated to be so clear!




2. Describing " Pain "
















You are a sweet like an ice cream
You color me with your flavors, and its too nice to be tasted
But I knew there is nothing last forever.
Your flavor has gone, your colour has faded, u melted away. And it hurts me!




3. Describing " Love "


















Smelling u..make me wake up
Tasting u..make me awake
Finishing u..make me come back to my dreams
You are the bitter sweet love!



With Love
Liz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

il mio simbolo..

il mio simbolo..

Followers

Copyright 2009 L'arte del Pensiero .... All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy